Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Gilbert Gottfried Fired from AFLAC | "Fitty Cen" a MONUMENTAL Ass Hat

Not that being the voice of a duck is a huge gig (how is this talent?) but good old Gilbert Gottfried has been fired from AFLAC for the following tweets:

"Japan is really advanced. They don't go to the beach. The Beach comes to them."
and
"I just split up with my girlfriend, but like the Japanese say, They'll be another one floating by any minute now."


I also read that 50 Cent tweeted “Look this is very serious people I had to evacuate all my hoe’s from LA, Hawaii and Japan. I had to do it. Lol,”

But beyond the utter stupidity of the these two (and even some idiot UCLA student named Alexandra Wallace) There has been some good news.

A four month old has been reunited with her parents after 3 days under the rubble. I can't imagine what those parents had been imagining. Miracles happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment