Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Health Care and Obama's Tom Foolery

I haven't had much of an opportunity to write anything lately. I'm working out, studying, trying to locate a job, and working on my latest beer. I have a peice in mind I'd like to write about left and right, democrat and republican but just can't seem to find the time. Anyhow one of the biggest issues I have with the current president is below. It's not just this guy but it's all of them. They've lied again. Once again they're spitting in our faces and expecting us to take it sitting down. Grab a brew and try to stomach the BS below. I'd like to say it's unbelievabe but I can't. Who knows maybe the inexperianced senator from Illinois actually believed what he said. Just goes to show how inexperianced he actually is.

No comments:

Post a Comment